Here's the helpful instructional video helping you make your ZenPlugs Molded Ear Plugs. As you can see, it's simple and only takes a few minutes. It has been beautifully crafted by Benji Clifford.
If you have ever had an ear infection you will know how unpleasant it be; painful, itchy, discharging ears and difficulty hearing. Do you have any tips to help other people avoid getting repeated or chronic otitis externa? If you do, please drop us a line in the comments box below.
Here are some of our tips;
- Avoid repeatedly getting your ears wet.
- At the earliest sign of any irritation
avoid shampoo, soap, sea water or warm water in your ears.
- Wear ear plugs when washing you hair and if you do decide to swim.
- Keep mucky fingers and sharp biro lids out of your ears.
- Go and see a medical practitioner at the first signs of infection
Early signs of infection include itching and irritation. Take evasive action at this stage, rather than waiting for a clinical infection to develop. Swimming in the sea or the swimming pool can cause the notorious swimmer's ear. Irritation, inflammation and infection of the outer ear and ear canal occurs.